Monday, June 8, 2009

Paul

I'm so happy this week b/c my brother has come home from California. He'll be shipped to Germany soon so he thought it might be good if he came and saw us. We haven't seen him in over a year so we were all really excited. He came to my house this weekend along with my other brother Joey. The first night Paul and I stayed up until 6 am just talking...second night we stayed up until 4 am. We played Rockband along with my husband which was a load of fun b/c we really get into it. At one point my brother Joey took his shirt off and sprayed water all over himself to "look the part" of a drummer. lol We played Clue which Laurel just loved...my brother won and of course he wanted to play again. lol
The only thing that still saddens me is my brother Paul's disbelief in God. It is a sore subject for him so we don't really talk about it. I'm still praying though...

No comments:

Post a Comment