Monday, June 29, 2009

Feeling good

So, after sleeping in until 10:30 this morning (thank you David for getting up with the baby), I feel soooo much better. I think between sleeping more and cutting out junk food...I think this would help with my moods so much. I know sleep has been a big issue lately. I am a night owl and my son isn't. We clash so much b/c of this. I'm just going to have to get to bed earlier. I also want to try eating clean. It's been a while since I've done this b/c I am a sugar addict and also it tends to cost more money when I want to eat super healthy. We've been ordering the Angel Food boxes from Angel food ministries. It saves a lot of money but they have so much processed food in the boxes sometimes. I don't like eating the food but it's been difficult financially lately with David's hour cuts. Also, when I don't feel good mentally, I tend to exuberate my ickiness by eating the wrong foods...which makes me feel even more yucky. So...sleep good..clean food good...staying up bad...processed food...really bad!
I also have to say, I have been reading the most uplifting blogs out there in blogger world. Thank you so much for your positivity...it really does rub off. Ok, so I'm hoping to be in a good mood tomorrow as well. In order for me to do that, I'd better go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand. I'm also a sugar addict in fact for the last 4 days i've not had sugar or sweetner and i must admit i feel great.
    As i was reading this i was thinking instead of really trying to go to bed early which would be very hard maybe just 5 or 10 minutes earlier for a few days then another 5 or 10 minutes earlier and gradually get earlier :) And as far as the processed food maybe when you have to eat it just eat a small portion and try to fill up with cheap veggies. I know it looks like i spend a lot of money on food but really i don't.

    ReplyDelete