Sunday, April 26, 2009

Do you ever feel like...

Do you ever feel like people just don't unify in this world? Do you ever feel like you are surrounded by grownup bodies that have children inside them? I am so sick of people fighting, gossiping, and not listening. I can't even go onto forums without seeing adults cussing at eachother when there should be healthy debating. I feel like being surrounded by this only sucks me in and I join in behaviors that I hate and that are not me.
This leads to my next question. Do you ever feel confused by the people around you? I mean, so many people that are in my life say they are believers and that they know the "right" way of doing things, but I just don't see the proof to back it. Believe me when I say this, I am not a perfect person and I surely could fool people sometimes into believing maybe I'm not what I say I am. But right now I've been letting people know that I am confused on some things and that I don't know which way is the right way to believe. I certainly do not know if I'm doing the things I should be doing as a believer. I'm so tired of people in general. I do not know who are my true friends and I feel like I have no outlet for my frustration so I suppose I'll bring it here. I am confused and have lots of questions....lots of feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment